The performance video for Blackpink’s “How You Like That” has reached 1.5 billion views on YouTube, label YG Entertainment announced Wednesday.
It is the group’s fourth video to hit the milestone, following the music videos for “Ddu-du Ddu-du,” “Kill This Love” and “Boombayah,” and the first dance video from a K-pop act to do so. The music video for “How You Like That” has 1.2 billion views.
“How You Like That” led the foursome’s first full album “The Album,” which came out in 2020 and became the first million-selling album from a K-pop girl group, with 1.2 million copies sold. The lead single swept across charts at home and ranked No. 33 and No. 20 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and the UK’s Official singles top 100, respectively. It was No. 2 on Spotify’s global top 50.
BTS’s Jungkook extends stay on Billboard’s Hot 100
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- Seoul shares tumble to 5
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- XG storms back with 'New DNA'
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”